Friday, January 7, 2011

Words You Can Read

It was a real thrill to have my story "What They Did with the Body" accepted at Booth, the hot new literary magazine at my alma mater. They're also running a contest for chapters from unpublished novels, to be judged by Richard Russo. Also three bodies at SmokeLong.

Brian Oliu has collaborated with Jeremy Allan Hawkins on a story called "Have Fun in Romania" in the new issue of Super Arrow.

I have neglected to mention here that the Collagist review section is edited every month by Gabriel Blackwell. Having worked with him in that capacity I can tell you he's a real pro.

Roxane Gay's new Tiny Hardcore Press will be publishing xTx's collection Normally Special soon. You can pre-order now.

Laura Ellen Scott, whose work you will have to come back Monday to see, has a book coming out with IG Publishing. She's excited! So are we.

New Dark Sky, where I enjoyed Amber Sparks' contribution: "Until Your Carcass Hits the Canvas."

Post links if you like! Tell me what I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment