Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pimp My Fic 3: Star Trek: Nemesis


This afternoon I'm going to finally design Uncanny Valley 2's interior (or at least a lot of it; the rest I'll do tomorrow). Then we'll have announcements! For now, sate your thirst for Mike + Tracy content with the third episode of Pimp My Fic, our podcast wherein we fix movies and other stuff so they don't suck so bad. This time, we're fixing Star Trek: Nemesis, the Trek movie so bad it guaranteed we'd never see the Next Generation cast in another film ever again. Our cat Molly makes a rather heated appearance, and, for true fans, we've included a coda with additional Star Trek facts!

Have a listen, subscribe on iTunes, and let us know if you're enjoying (or hating) the show.

This episode features Marina and the Diamonds' "I Am Not a Robot," which, sadly, I could only find embeddable in this form:

No comments:

Post a Comment