Monday, May 23, 2011

Programming note

Dear Readers,

I love you. Really I do. But at the moment I am in search of employment. This search requires me, at present, to drive for two entire days, across the country, to Indianapolis, where my brood originates (and Tracy's brood, also). What that means is as follows:

1) We are currently spending all of our time preparing for this journey by divesting ourselves of all our Earthly possessions, except for our books and video games and dishes. We will then attempt to fit what is left in Tracy's white Buick sedan. And also our bikes, on a bike rack. This is about as much fun as it sounds (last time we did it, I spent much of a day literally bellowing at the sky.) We are also, and relatedly, moving out of our apartment, which has its own logistic pleasures.

2) We will not be writing a lot for the blog, if at all. What this means is that we will have exactly as many posts as our delightful, professional "staff" decides to write. I would not surprised if the only things posted here for the next few days are YouTubes Robbie finds between his teeth. In fact, here is a YouTube:


3) I am still on hold with the electric company. You may be thinking that you weren't aware I had been in the first place, or that you aren't sure what it has to do with anything, but I am writing this post with my head at a 90-degree angle to the computer monitor, pinching the phone between my ear and shoulder. It doesn't feel good. I felt you should know this.

4) If you live in the Indianapolis area and would like to touch me directly on my eyes, we can make this happen. Let me know. Tracy may not want you to touch her eyes but we'll see what we can do.

5) I am now off the phone with the electric company. My account will be disconnected at the end of the month. This is exciting. In celebration, a YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment