Monday, May 9, 2011

Ethel Rohan Reviews CURIO

Ethel Rohan gives a kind and really persuasive (assuming we haven't already persuaded you) review of Laura Ellen Scott's Curio:
I demand fiction and all art have meaning and make me care. I care less and less how writers and artists make me care, I only ask that they make me really, really care. Thank you, Laura Ellen Scott, for Curio and for making me really, really care. 
Check out the review for more, including lots of highlighted passages from Curio. We are still very proud of Laura and of this book! 

Curio comes free with a tweet or Facebook link as a very attractive ebook, or you can read it in full online on the Uncanny Valley Press page. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, I want to check out a couple of your other messages. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete