Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Year in Book Reviews

So I read a bunch of books this year but didn't have time to review them all with 1,000 word reviews and submit those to magazines.  To save time I am reviewing all the books I read this year with one character each.  In addition, I might have forgotten that I had read your book this year, so didn't write a review.  If this is the case, please remind me of your book and I'll add it to my list of reviews.


A Plate of Chicken
!

A New Quarantine Will Take My Place
X

Selected Poems of HD  
v

The Difficult Farm
y

From Old Notebooks
)

Bird Eating Bird 
1

Prairie Style

_

Whim Man Mammon 
M



Mead 
D



Shoplifting From American Apparel 
7



Sunny Wednesday
0



A Cake Appeared 
&



With Deer 
Q


Distant Star
F


Pigafetta is My Wife
$


Scary, No Scary
P


The Man Suit
p


Thin Kimono
U


The Book of Frank
C



No comments:

Post a Comment