Monday, January 21, 2013

Pimp My Fic 5: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987-1996)


So this week Tracy and I decided to mix it up a little and 1) upload the podcast on Monday, because no one is on the Internet on the weekend apparently, and 2) talk about something good (the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon) and what makes it good, instead of talking about something that sucks. We were honestly pretty surprised by how good the show is! My brothers and I watched it obsessively when we were kids -- the ones we had on VHS, anyway -- but I was pretty sure it would suck now that I'm an adult. It doesn't! It's pretty fun!

You can stream the podcast here, but as always we recommend subscribing to the iTunes feed here.

Here's the song we start with; the song in the middle and the song at the end are Special Surprises! (One of the surprises is German, and the other is orchestral.)

No comments:

Post a Comment